Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Miracles


1/25/13

      I can't help but think about my upcoming PET scan. The hospital at UNC didn't send my PET scan along with the rest of my records to MD Anderson, but my new doctors prefer to have their own scans done anyway, so new scans will be done early next week. I can't help but think about a miracle and I'm not afraid to pray for one...that when the new PET scan is done there is not a trace of cancer found anywhere in my body! I would love to be able to explain, with pure confidence, that this happened simply because God heard and answered mine along with hundreds of others prayers for my healing! Wow! What a testimony that would be! I know without a single doubt God is more than capable of performing this miracle. He is the Ultimate Healer, the Great Physician! 
      I am not trying to sound doubtful or pessimistic by saying this, but if that miracle doesn't happen this week, the way I want, that doesn't mean that a miracle won't happen or that He won't heal me. I still have complete faith that He is going to heal me, but in His timing, not mine. In His way, not mine. His plan may be for me to be healed through the treatments and my doctors. I don't know what He has planned. He may want me to stay in Houston for a little bit. Maybe that is all part of His plan for my future. Maybe there are certain people in Houston who I am supposed to cross paths with, to witness to, or strengthen my own faith, to become friends with. The possibilities are endless. I just have to have faith that my life is taken care of! 

"God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will." 
(Romans 8:28)

"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." -Romans 12:12

"Sometimes all you need is faith as big as a mustard seed and God will do the rest." (Luke 17:6, Matthew 17:20) 

No comments:

Post a Comment