Friday, February 8, 2013

My Miracle


2/1/13

      After two pretty rough days today felt like a fresh start. God knew just what I needed...a reminder that He's still in control and that He's still taking care of me! Nervous as always, Mama and I went to my doctor's appointment this morning to get the results of my last CT and PET scans. We received amazing news! The cancer hasn't spread and based off these new scans the cancer isn't in the lymph nodes on the left side of my neck like they originally thought, like the PET scan in Chapel Hill less than a month earlier had shown. God is so good!!! Such an answered prayer! Yes, I still have cancer, but the Lord still worked a miracle! I know without a doubt that He is the only reason that the left side of my neck is now cancer free! That side of my neck was never touched during surgery...the cancer simply went away! A miracle is the only explanation! He worked a miracle just like I asked Him to. Once again the Lord is working in my life, adding to my testimony. How could someone hear about a miracle and still not believe? God is so amazing. So powerful! I can't even get over it! It really hasn't even fully sank in yet!

"You are the God who performs miracles; You display Your power among the people's." -Psalm 77:14

No comments:

Post a Comment